Rotel Chicken Mexican CasseroleDecember 28, 2016
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 32 oz can tomato juice
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Riley’s Spice of Life salsa seasoning
- Brown ground beef until done.
- Meanwhile, dice onion and green pepper.
- Add onions, green pepper, tomatoes, salsa seasoning, tomato juice, and macaroni.
- Cook on medium low heat for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan