Ranch ChickenSeptember 22, 2016
Hamburger SoupSeptember 28, 2016
Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 3 to 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 16-oz. pkg. wide egg noodles, cooked
- 24-oz. container sour cream
- 2 (10¾-oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sleeve round buttery crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa seasoning
- Combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup, salsa seasoning and cheeses in a large bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top.
- Sprinkle poppy seed over cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and cheese is melted.