Cheesy Chicken CasseroleSeptember 22, 2016
Butternut EnchiladasSeptember 28, 2016
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop of your favorite salsa seasoning
- 1 bag of onion soup mix
- 1 medium onion diced
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 carrots, cut up
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, brown meat, drain excess fat.
- Add 1 scoop of salsa seasoning, and onion soup mix.
- Stir in boiling water and tomato sauce.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare celery and carrots; Then add to simmering mixture with corn and continue to cook for 30 minutes.
- Add macaroni and simmer for 30 minutes longer, adding more water if necessary and stirring occasionally.
- To freeze: place soup in a rigid container and freeze. To reheat: remove from freezer and thaw. Place soup in saucepan and heat, stirring, until hot.