Guacamole DipSeptember 22, 2016
Riley’s Spice Of Life BurgersSeptember 22, 2016
- 1 scoop of your favorite sdried salsa seasoning (Rileys Spice of Life)
- 10¾ oz. tomato soup, canned, condensed
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, canned, petite diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 c. water
- 1½ tsp. oregano
- 1 scoop of Riley’s Spice of Life
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces - UNCOOKED
- 12 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine onions, tomato soup, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and place in the slow cooker.
- Add all of the spices and bouillon cubes to the slow cooker.
- Add water and spread your broken UNCOOKED lasagna noodle pieces all around.
- Crumble RAW ground beef over top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
- Approximately half hour or so before done, stir in the Ricotta cheese.
- Serve with shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top and savor the taste!