Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
Author: Riley’s Spice
- 3 split fryer breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 bag of tortilla chips crushed
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons of Riley’s Spice of Life salsa seasoning
- 1 lb of Velvetta or American Cheese
- Cook and dice your chicken.
- Mix together your Rotel, Soup, Salsa seasoning, and cubed Cheese.
- Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted and then add your chicken.
- In a Celebrating Home casserole dish, layer ½ your chips and ½ your cheese mixture.
- Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips.
- Bake at 350degrees until hot and bubbly.
- Its DELICIOUS!!!!