Author: Riley’s Spice
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 2 servings
When you are going to indulge in a Bloody, I say, “Go big or go home.” After all, that’s what they are all about, right? Big, explosive flavors.
- 1 tsp Pepperoncini
- ½ tbsp Riley’s Spice Habanero Hot Salsa Seasoning (or your favorite Riley’s Spice flavor)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Olive, juice
- 2 tsp Pickle, juice
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 shakes Black pepper
- ½ tsp Old bay seasoning
- 16 oz Tomato juice
- 4 ox Vodka
- Wet the rim of two (16-20 oz) glasses with a piece of fresh lemon. Then dip the glass rims into a tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning (shake it onto a flat dish).
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Fill glasses halfway with ice.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a separate pitcher or container, stir it up well, and then pour mixture into your cocktail shaker, one batch at a time. Give it a good shaking to get it nice and cold, then pour the contents into your prepared glass.