Candied Bacon (Video)August 25, 2016
Corn with sweet Hickory RubSeptember 22, 2016
Author: Riley's Spice
- Chicken, broken down into 8 pieces (or 8 of your favorite chicken pieces, skin on and bone- in preferable)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of your favorite salsa seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 (220)
- In a large baking dish, combine marinade and toss with chicken. Season well.
- Place chicken pieces skin side up and roast for 30 minutes until it begins to brown. Remove and baste with marinade. Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.